My Workout For Wednesday June 19
I earned 768 points for my workout on Fitocracy!
Swimming +768 pts
- 0:50:00 || 1828.8 m || pool || freestyle (+768 pts)
- Still feeling the after affects of my headache from hades, so no planks or squats today. Luckily it’s my wall sit rest day. And I got in a swim. I’ll take that over doing nothing…
Think you can beat me, or want to comment?
MEOW! AND I MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY…
I have just had some kitteh lovin. I have missed seeing miss sassy on my dash. WELCOME BACK KITTEH!
Now I think I need another nap… MWAH
superlostbuttwiceofme asked: Red and green. Because your already married for the rest though ;) hehe
Aw Dan… I am just now seeing this…
I need the color for people with the best accent. That would be YOU my friend. XOXO
YES! YES! YES!!
- This is the first chance I’ve had to sit at my computer all day.
- It was the first day of no school. I thought I’d sleep in.
- For SOME reason at about 7:15 my brain said “I think you’re scheduled to swim earlier than you think you are.”
- A swim post migraine was needed. My back ached from being in bed all day. My shoulders were still really tight. A swim would loosen things up.
- SO I got out of bed and checked my little piece of paper and sure enough… 8-9. NOT 9-10.
- SO I ran around like a chix sans head getting ready to get out the door.
- Had a reasonable swim. Didn’t break any speed records but did over a mile in 50.
- When I got home the Mr was here and things had to get done.
- Mr contractor is finally back and working on our stairs again post emergency flood repair at another customers house. Hopefully the project will be completed soon and I can post pics.
- The princess was asked to join the soccer team she had been subbing for. The captain told her it was nice to have another skilled player on the pitch.
- DUH. She’s only been playing since she was 5.
- Tomorrow I have a cross fit class at 9:30. Feeling better, but still a lot of tension in my shoulders so going to take it easy.
- Today is a rest day for my wall sit challenge.
- I just took a nap. DAMN that felt good.
- Think I’m going to schedule a massage. Need to get this shoulder tension worked out before it morphs into another headache from hades.
- I think (hope) I changed my avi to my sketch by Chris. I have never had anyone draw me before. I’m actually quite giddy… THANK YOU AGAIN!! <3
- Now I’m going to scroll for a wee bit.
- See what happened to y’all today…
MY GOAL TODAY
Is to get over the hump.
Saw my beautiful sketch. I swam. Grocery shopped. Now I’m ready for a nap.
That pretty much covers the hi-lights of my day.